We work only with very selected clinicians, able to work at relational depth.
Due to continued expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a warm, dependable, self-employed psychotherapist (UKCP registered) to work from our quiet and private premises in the outskirts of Oxford.
You will commit to a minimum of 6 hours a week. There is scope for full-time hours.
We facilitate clinical practice by managing therapy rooms in a rural and quiet location, generating new referrals, providing administrative support and supervision.
Clients who contact Inner Citadel typically benefit from seeing practitioners with the following therapeutic and clinical skills:
- You have at least 5 years of clinical work experience as a psychotherapist.
- You exercise full clinical responsibility for your clients’ care and can set out and hold boundaries with clients.
- You have regular supervision, and are insured to practice privately.
- You should see the clinical importance and value of being inclusive, responsible and committed to clients and to your professional development.
- Inner Citadel can offer suitable client referrals according to your hours of work and preferred ways of working.
- You will have administrative support 5 days a week, ensuring that new referrals can be made and existing clients can leave messages.
- You will have networking opportunities with other practitioners.
- As an independent and qualified practitioner, you will work to your own therapeutic style and with your own supervision, alongside our group supervision sessions.
- We offer free group supervision once a week.
- In addition we offer a staff dedicated rest room with a complimentary selection of coffee, teas, pastries and fruits.
Closing date: as soon as the role is filled.
Only successful applicants will be contacted – within 2 weeks of applying.
No agencies please.